Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sleepy & Grumpy


Well, last week was not a fun week for me or Kelly. I was usually energetic at school until about 12 o’clock, and my body started winding down. When I got home I could do nothing but sleep and usually had about a 2-3 hour nap. I got up for about 2 hours, and went to bed again. My schedule was messed up. I was not very perky most of the time. One day I told Kelly that I wished the kid would just grow in a few weeks and get out of my body. Kelly told me “Janice, well I think that’s unrealistic”. Of course I was being unrealistic; I was just grumpy because of the changes in my body. This child is already helping me to understand some effects of personally being an only child. I was very independent and didn’t compromise much. Now it (the baby) is coming along, and I have to “compromise” to make sure it is growing healthy in my body. Kelly has been a very loving husband, and I’m hoping for a better next week.


The guy in the picture is my "new boyfriend". When walked with my dad when I was in high school/college, many passersby would think and express verbally that my dad was "my boyfriend".


Janice

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Janice & Kelly! This is Cindy from Rosebower. Naida just told me yesterday that you are pregnant and I am so happy for you both! You will be great parents!

I am glad I found your new blog (thanks to Naida)! I miss you guys and wish you all the best! May God bless you both (and the little one two).