Thursday, April 24, 2008

Janice's Thoughts


It’s amazing how fast Helena has been growing. This Saturday she is going to be 3 weeks old (04-26-08). I am sooo blessed that I’m able to stay home right now to be with her. I see her smile, giggle (while she is sleeping), frown, pout; these expressions touch the softest spot in my heart. When I hear her cry, amazingly, it doesn’t make me want to pull my hair out like I predicted beforehand. I remember when my mom told me “Enjoy your time before she is born because you will want to stick her back in your belly.” Luckily, I haven’t felt that way. Life has been very different, but I love it. I’ve spent literally most of my time on the bed with Helena feeding her. Breastfeeding consumes a lot of time, but it’s sooo worth it. I remember the first and second week after Helena was born; I was happy and sad at the same time. I stayed home for two weeks and didn’t go anywhere besides her first doctor’s appointment. I don’t think that it is psychologically healthy for people to stay in one place for such a long period. I don’t know how some Chinese women can stay in one place for a month without going anywhere. We have been getting many blessings from people: prayers, cards, gifts…etc. Kelly and I are very thankful. Thank you all very very much.

After Helena's First Bath

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I required some information and was searching on Bing UK for it. I visited each of the top five pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond forum in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I was looking for

Cheers dudes at kellyandjanice.blogspot.com and keep this fantastic effort up.

[color=#99ddff][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [/color]

Anonymous said...

Cool web site, I hadn't noticed kellyandjanice.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at kellyandjanice.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Jules

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at kellyandjanice.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I provide a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at kellyandjanice.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from this post above if I give a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

Its my first in good time always to fill someone in on on this forum,merely wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this board,amuse cross out this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Anonymous said...


Nike Air Max 90 Fusible version personnalisée de l'Oregon Ducks
Oregon Ducks chaussures PE populaires depuis longtemps, la coutume Mache incapable de supporter, pour créer une paire de canards thème chaussures personnalisées.
Mache select argent / couleurs fluorescentes de l' [url=http://airmaxnikefrse.webs.com]Nike Air Max Pas Cher[/url] Hyperfuse Max comme un modèle personnalisé, basé sur des chaussures réservés chaussures latérales de couleur ont été peints ailes de canard, de la langue gauche peint avec le logo swoosh Air Max 2013 ainsi que l'Université de l'Oregon O logo mot, la langue droit sont peints team devise du logo "WIN TNE Day".


Magasin avec confiance. Website: http://airmaxnikefrse.webs.com